Using Guitar Chords Finder is really easy.
- Click on any fret of the fretboard above, and then enter a number from 1 to 4.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop numbers from the fingers shown above the fretboard.
- To reset a string, click on a previously entered fret number.
- To enable / disable open string playing, click on a first yellow circle at a zero fret. It will turn from 'x' (not played) to 'o' (played).
- After enough frets are active, the page will automatically show you recognised chord.